.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Demon Sun- Life From A Twisted Angle

The Random Rantings of a Computer nerd/Anime fanboy/Chef/Photographer/Randum Nutjob

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

School's Back, and It's A Bitch

Just Finished My First Day Of the Spring Semester At MCC, and I already HAve Homework. aargh. it's already day two of school and i need to sleep, my ipod is messed up so I have to put about 2,078 songs back on it, wish I could Afford To get a bigger Ipod to fit my music collection which is about 13,000 songs, but because I have No money and Apple doesn't make a ipod big enough other than the Ipod Photo, i'm outta luck so I put on only the songs I've Listened to in the last 9-10 months on it, that also happens to be the size of the current collection on my computer, the rest is spread out over 5 10GB hard drives and a couple dozen CD-Rs, I only have a 30GB and a 10GB in my computer currently so I only have about 8.5 Gigs of songs on my computer, wnough to keep me happy for a nice long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home