.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Demon Sun- Life From A Twisted Angle

The Random Rantings of a Computer nerd/Anime fanboy/Chef/Photographer/Randum Nutjob

Friday, August 05, 2005

Woah!-Beginning of Dual Live Journal and Blogger Updates

Start LJ post:
I haven't posted in my live journal in forever. I will refer you to my Blog at Blogger

But nothing really new to post other than that I now officially hate little kids. .. Uh Let me rephrase that I don't hate all little kids, just the ones who don't listen.

Yesterday I finally got back my hard drive after 2 weeks of waiting. I wil NEVER buy another Hitachi Deathstar(sic)[Deskstar]. After about 3 months it started crashing randomly. I managed to get most of my data off. I was just lucky enough to be able to borrow a spare from a dead computer. I was then forced to sit around doing very little on my computer for 2 weeks. MY biggest problem was not being able to play battlefield 2. Well It arrived And I reinstalled windows xp Pro and everything. I also borrowed a multilingual pack so I could finally have native spanish, japanese, chinese, and french language support on my computer.

Well. I have to Go to sleep now. I have to wake up at 8:00 tomorrow. Instead of my usual 12 or 11.
More to come later. When I finally decide to import all of my posts from blogger to live journal.
End LJ post:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home