.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Demon Sun- Life From A Twisted Angle

The Random Rantings of a Computer nerd/Anime fanboy/Chef/Photographer/Randum Nutjob

Friday, March 24, 2006

Brainiac Videos

Okay, This is what I want badly. The Brainiac:Science Abused Best of Series One DVD. But Alas, I cannot get it in the states, for it is only sold in Britain, and is region 2, which is not playable in my dvd player, but is in my computer.

But Because I love this show so much I will post several clips from their Microwave series

First We have Toothpick in Microwave,

Second We Have Grape in Microwave,

Thirdly We have Gunpowder In Microwave,

Fourthly we have O2 in Microwave.

Oh, and we cant forget the Brain Teaser, And


Last but not least, we have Thermite!
Link: Here


Now You can se why I love this show so much, because they Blow Shit Up!
I do wish however that I could get this show in the us without having to subscribe to SkyOne Satellite channel, but, seeing as how it's not a perfect world, this is all I have.

More funny things later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home