.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Demon Sun- Life From A Twisted Angle

The Random Rantings of a Computer nerd/Anime fanboy/Chef/Photographer/Randum Nutjob

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Waiting

As I'm Writing this I'm Waiting for my mom to come pick me up from MCC, It Really Sucks that I don't Have My drivers License Yet. My parents didn't let me get my permit until august, and I have to wait 6 months before I can Take my road test.

Still Looking For A laptop computer, although leasing it looks pretty good right now. althoug it would have to be for garatea photo, my dad's photography business.

School Went Pretty Well Today although it seemed to drag on forever, I can't Wait to get into the Kitchen and start cooking for my Food Prep Course, and we start looking around the stage for my Intro to theater tech course

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home