.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Demon Sun- Life From A Twisted Angle

The Random Rantings of a Computer nerd/Anime fanboy/Chef/Photographer/Randum Nutjob

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Otakon Vol.1

There Is here
and here is there
and I am here
and You are there
-Demonsun in an IM session with a friend.


Well I should have ranted about Otakon earlier but I didn't. I really should also have mentioned I went to Otakon also, As they say, Hindsight is 20/20.

Otakon was fun. Lots of fun. I got to meet a lot of my favorite webcomic artists, along with some seriously cool people. I got to meet Fred Gallagher(Piro) of megatokyo, and I picked up a cool shirt, along with some cool little buttons, and His autograph, along with a cool little sketch.

Getting a little sleepy now so I'll rant a little bit more tomorrow.

9_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home