.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Demon Sun- Life From A Twisted Angle

The Random Rantings of a Computer nerd/Anime fanboy/Chef/Photographer/Randum Nutjob

Friday, March 24, 2006

New Camera, Nikon D200


Got a new Camera, and I've been meaning to write a bit about it, but I haven't had time.

It's a very nice Nikon D200, the latest Digital SLR from Nikon. It is 10.2 Megapixels, which puts it far ahead of my other Digital camera, the Nikon D70, which is only a 6 Megapixel sensor. I have taken some really nice pictures using it of my usual night test in RAW mode, Probably one of the most demanding for sensitivity to light and noie in the image, and I am proud to say that it far surpasses many of the other digital SLRS that I've tried.

You can see several pictures that I took by going to my Website and going to my gallery and looking for "Test Pictures"

I will post more about this as I learn the new features of this wonderful new Camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home