.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Demon Sun- Life From A Twisted Angle

The Random Rantings of a Computer nerd/Anime fanboy/Chef/Photographer/Randum Nutjob

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Fuck My Parents

I mean It too.
I Am To goddamned tired of being TWO Inches Away from Getting A computer, And Because Of Buy.com Overselling my motherboard and putting a hold on 170.00 from my dads checking account. it means I can't Get It From Another source. I wouldn't have had to even deal with this if I had Been Allowed to cash The Scholarship Check on my own. They Instead took it from me and placed it in my savings account(Which I have No access To), so they could drag their fucking feet, and use my money for other things. and then prevent me from getting the computer I wanted when Everything Was In Stock.

I don't really care what excuses they give me because there is no excuse for restricting MY money from Me.
fuckers-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home