.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Demon Sun- Life From A Twisted Angle

The Random Rantings of a Computer nerd/Anime fanboy/Chef/Photographer/Randum Nutjob

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Whee!!

My Motherboard comes tomorrow!!( Correction: Today)
After All of my bitching I finally am getting it, should have had it last week but with all tof the problems I've faced I deserve It.

Well My hands still smell like garlic, onions, celery, and carrots, from my food prep course, we worked on knife skills. The fact that they even let me use knives scares some of my friends who know me pretty well, but they've nver seen me in a kitchen before. I rule at cooking!!

Most Of My Favorite foods my dad makes but I'm slowly learning the recipes, it's taking forever because my dad dosn't use any conceivable type of measurement when he makes something. It makes it really hard to recreates them even though I've been told I have my dad's flair for seasoning.


Just Two Last words....

DUCT TAPE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home