.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Demon Sun- Life From A Twisted Angle

The Random Rantings of a Computer nerd/Anime fanboy/Chef/Photographer/Randum Nutjob

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Webcomic goodness

I haven't done this yet but I think I should..
Here is a list of my favorite webcomics.
1. Real Life -Greg Dean
2. Megatokyo-Fred Gallagher
3. Applegeeks-Mohammad F. Haque and Ananth Panagariya
4. Scary Go Round
5. Mac Hall
6. Penny Arcade- Tycho And Gabe
7. Misfile
8. The Wotch
9. Questionable Content-J.Jacques
10. Chugworth Academy-Dave Cheung
11. All Of Clone.Manga- Nana'sLife, Tomoyo42's Room, April & May, Kanami, & Paper Eleven
12. Plaver Vs. Player- Scott Kurtz
13. VG Cats- Scott Ramsoomair
13. Little Gamers
13. GU Comics
14. Mondo Mecho
15. Crap I Drew On My Lunch Break
16. Aoi House- Seven Seas
17. Kristy Vs. The Zombie Army
18. Instant Classic Entertainment

More To come Later.
Also A warning about Chugworth Academy And Anything from Clone.Manga- These are NOT For Kids

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home