.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Demon Sun- Life From A Twisted Angle

The Random Rantings of a Computer nerd/Anime fanboy/Chef/Photographer/Randum Nutjob

Monday, November 14, 2005

DONE!!!

Finally Finished the damn thing. I just finished my conglomeration report, albeit late, but it got done.

Just got a first look at a real 360, Man does that sucker run HOT!! IT also uses a Very Large power brick, just imagine two PSP's stacked on top of each other, and extended in length 2 inches, and you have the 360's power brick.

I also got my first feel of the controllers, and I have to agree with the majority of reviewers, in that it feels wonderful. It will fit most peoples hands perfectly. I did get the wireless battery that I preordered, and it weighs a few Oz's not too bad, I like the heft it will give the controller. the packaging is pretty, but a 20 page manual? Geez, I didn't think you would need a manual for a battery but peoples stupidity amazes me, so I guess it's a good idea.

I also applied to EBgames, apparently they didn't have my previous applications. I also am going to apply for a AV tech Position at MCC.

I found a cool game that some of my friends have been talking about for awhile, called R.O.S.E. Online. I'll post a quick review after I play for awhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home