.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Demon Sun- Life From A Twisted Angle

The Random Rantings of a Computer nerd/Anime fanboy/Chef/Photographer/Randum Nutjob

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Fuck the world

You know what?
Im\'m bloody tired of arguing with people. Half of the damn Sci-Fi club are a bunch of elitist pricks, with incredibly narrow minds. At the monment three of them are playing the pointless game "Super Smash Brothers" on the gamecube.

Is it possible to have more than 100%? NO! Anything over that is no longer a percentage but a multiple of 100 percent. An example of this is 120% I Do not have 120% instead I have 1.2 times 100% In all of science this holds true. Although a semantic explanation such as 200% is only acceptable when it is used as a markup, such as the markup of clothing. It still is incorrect though, because it is a physical and mathematical impossibility. I had this argument used against me, that I have 120$ in a bank account, I then proceed to spend that 120$ on a xbox, It is therefore true that I have spent 120% of my bank account, When when that is converted to the multiplication factor of 1.2, I ended up apparently spending 144$. Does this seem right?, NO because it is impossible.

Aside from the mathematically impossible statements by a member of the Sci-Fi club, I have ben doing pretty good. I got an A on that last Paper for HIS260.

Gotta class so I have to go. I'll post agaiin later today when I wake up from Chemistry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home