.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Demon Sun- Life From A Twisted Angle

The Random Rantings of a Computer nerd/Anime fanboy/Chef/Photographer/Randum Nutjob

Monday, September 05, 2005

School begins tomorrow @_#

AArghh...
I hate the beginning of school, it just drives me batty. I have to Buy books, Track down the VaPA(Visual and Performing Arts) department head or my professor from my theatre tech class, and get one or the other to sign a permission form to take COM 211, which is a practicum course that requires instructor approval. And to top it all off I have to go and argue with the Bursar's Office over my bill. Because, for some reason as soon as you are a bit late with a payment they go and place a hold on your registration and records. The counselors can't even take a look at my transcript.

That bit of drama aside... It looks like this yrear is going to be even harder than the last. I'm finally taking chemistry( I was banned from taking it in high school), and I am retaking History of world war II, Which I failed first semester... It looks like it will be fun too.
Although after all of the drama on the otakon trip it might be advisable to be careful around the anime club.

I still haven't gotten around to writing a con report for Otakon. It will come soon...


Really, I mean It this time.
More to come tomorrow after my first day.

adieu...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home