.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Demon Sun- Life From A Twisted Angle

The Random Rantings of a Computer nerd/Anime fanboy/Chef/Photographer/Randum Nutjob

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Xbox 360 Mania

I WANT
But it's 600$

I can only afford the 399$ one without games or the extra controller

You can preorder on ebgames.com.








I am getting the XBOX 360 premium edition
  • Xbox 360 Premium System ($399.00)
    • Xbox 360 Game Console
    • Wireless Controller
    • Combination High-Definition Component and Standard A/V Cable
    • 20GB Hard Drive
    • Ethernet Cable
    • Headset
    • Bonus Media Remote
    • Xbox Live Silver
    • Xbox Live Gold 30-Day Trial





Cool Controller?
I like it a lot better than the boomerang of death ps3 controller









I really want this- it's one of the better fighting series out there
and very pretty to boot.

59.99$














Oooh. even prettier than I imagined. it is a really cool game from rare studios. it's a sequel to perfect dark for n64. just as good as goldeneye for n64.

59.99$

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home