.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Demon Sun- Life From A Twisted Angle

The Random Rantings of a Computer nerd/Anime fanboy/Chef/Photographer/Randum Nutjob

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Addiction


Lookie what comes out on the 22nd
I want really badly.

It looks to be quite good

look what gamespy has to say about We love Katamari.

Burnout Revenge comes out tomorrow
And I already have a copy on the way.
I rented it from Gamefly.

Here's gamespy's review of Burnout:Revenge

I REAALLLY Want to play this game.


Well I can't wait to get it, it's probably gonna come tomorrow or the next day, maybe even saturday.

More on these games when I play them. until now I have just been speculating on how good these games will be.

1 Comments:

At 1:22 am GMT-4, Blogger ron said...

Cool a gamer I look foword to visiting this site for a chat here and there

 

Post a Comment

<< Home