.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Demon Sun- Life From A Twisted Angle

The Random Rantings of a Computer nerd/Anime fanboy/Chef/Photographer/Randum Nutjob

Saturday, June 17, 2006

FUCK!!!!! The IPod Screws me again.

Once again for the 5th, or is it the 6th time I will have to reinstall windows again on my computer due to my Ipod corrupting itself and the Ipod driver corrupting most of my windows directory. It usually takes part of the itunes folder with it, So I am Desperately hoping that both the music and library files are untouched.

Oh, and did I mention I also need to recover My Firefox install, all of the my documents folder, All of the application data folder, several saved games, and a WHOLE crapload of anime. oh, and did I mention, i only have access to maybe 100 gigs of extra space, I am desperately hoping that none of thus stuff is damaged. Especially when I have over 5 YEARS of music, Photos, and 3 year of anime on this drive. Hard drive failures I can deal with, but THIS IS THE LAST FUCKING STRAW. I will have to force the people at the apple store to replace my IPod with a BRAND NEW one, not another fucking refurb. as it stands right now I don't ever want to see that little stinking pile of shit again.

My nagging suspicion is that this constant problem is a result of a bad ipod driver being installed by itunes. my main reason for this is that, even on a CLEAN brand new instalation of windows, without any drivers being installed, it does this every time.

Well here my rant ends, and I hope i can get some kind of compensation from apple for all of my trouble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home