.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Demon Sun- Life From A Twisted Angle

The Random Rantings of a Computer nerd/Anime fanboy/Chef/Photographer/Randum Nutjob

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Dschinghis Khan - Moskau

Dschinghis Khan - Moskau

Wow, I really haven't posted in a while, but in stead for now I'm just gonna post the random stuff I come across on Youtube or Google Video.

At the moment I am having a little trouble getting the hours I need at work, at the moment I am only working 1- 2 days a week, and getting a max of about 10 hours a week. Barely enough to cover my coming expenses of my trip to the bahamas.

I forgot to mention it when I registered for the class, but I am taking a class called Marine Biology of the bahamas, which culminates in two weeks of fieldwork on San Salvador island in the bahamas. I got scuba certified just for this class.

Well, more on that later.

1 Comments:

At 9:45 am GMT-5, Blogger Pierus said...

I used to work as a Divemaster at the Riding Rock Inn (www.ridingrockinn.com) on San Salvador. San Sal is a great place, the people are great and the diving is fantastic! There is nothing like wall diving. Hanging suspended in the water 60 or more feet down, with 1000 feet of empty water below you. It is like flying. Enjoy your time at the Gerace Research Center, this is a good time of year to go, the bugs should not be to bad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home