.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Demon Sun- Life From A Twisted Angle

The Random Rantings of a Computer nerd/Anime fanboy/Chef/Photographer/Randum Nutjob

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Update

Once again another long stretch of time without any sort of update. I really do forget that this blog exists sometimes.

Two or three things, first off I have been at my job for a good amount of time and it is quite okay, nothing particularly special, but I like my coworkers, and it makes me decent money. and as a subtext to my getting a job, I have been going to weddings with my dad, and helping him take pictures so that adds in nicely to my bank accounts general fullness.

Secondly, I went to two conventions this summer, Connecticon in Hartford, Connecticut, and Otakon in Baltimore, Maryland.
Quick Summary of the conventions

Connecticon- Great, fairly even mix of anime and sci-fi with an emphasis on the anime. I will be doing this again next year.

Otakon- HUGE- a few minor problems but nothing too bad, was otherwise enjoyable And I will definately be there again next year, volunteering as usual.


Well thats all for the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home